Troy, MI, August 3, 2010: Metro Detroit’s 101 Best Companies to Work For have just been announced for 2010. The awards were established to honor those companies in each market that recognize employees as their greatest asset. These are companies that work with imagination and conviction to create organizational value and business results through their policies and Best Practices in human resource management. The selection, recognition and awarding of the “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” allows businesses to showcase these policies and Best Practices, and demonstrate why each of them is an ideal place for employees to work.
SERPEO, a division of The Bower Companies, is among these winning organizations. This is the third year in a row that they have received this honor and this is why:
The Bower Companies is big in spirit. The programs in place mirror that of a much larger organization. Additional revenue is often times reinvested back into the company and its employees. Employee’s generally like working for The Bower Companies. Here are a few reasons why:
- Work/Life Balance: flexible schedules and reduced hours are available.
- Great Benefits: a PPO medical plan with zero deductible and 100% co-insurance is FREE to employees.
- The Owners Care: they take the time to get to know each employee; they are consummate cheerleaders; they recognize every anniversary with a personal card, flowers and gift certificates.
- Pay: there are bonus and commission opportunities; if the company does well, so do the employees.
- Volunteer Program: employees are encouraged to volunteer and be active in their community; every employee is given a ½ day off, paid, to volunteer at the charity of their choice.
SERPEO takes pride in this acknowledgement and shares their best practices with their clients ensuring that they also provide a superior place to work.